Welcome to the Media Room. Media representatives who wish to attend the ApEx Show must apply in advance for media accreditation. Please read the policy below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Media Accreditation Policy
Accreditation will be granted only to media on assignment from a recognized media outlet. Only media who have pre-registered will have media badges prepared in advance.
Your request for accreditation will be considered only if the media organization you are representing:
- Regularly covers the restaurant and hospitality industry
- Targets a business audience
Corporate newsletters and other limited circulation publications are NOT eligible for media accreditation.
The following editorial positions are eligible for media accreditation:
- Publisher (at the discretion of CRFA)
- Freelance writers and photographers on assignment from a recognized media outlet
The following positions are NOT eligible for media accreditation:
- Advertising sales
- Marketing representatives
- PR representatives
- Sponsorship or event representatives
- Freelance writers and photographers not on assignment from a recognized media outlet
Please note that you may be asked to provide one of the following:
- A business card from a recognized media outlet, showing your name and title
- The masthead from a current publication, with your name listed
- A copy of a current bylined article, written by you and published within the last six months
- A letter from your news director, producer, or editor confirming that you are attending the show on assignment
- A letter from a recognized news organization or publication verifying that you have been retained as a freelance writer or photographer to cover the show
MediaEdge Communications reserves the right to refuse media accreditation to any individuals who are unable to meet the criteria outlined above.