ApEx is one of Atlantic Canada’s most influential restaurant, foodservice and hospitality events. It’s the perfect place to exhibit your products and services for top industry professionals, coming to discover a marketplace of fresh ideas.
As an ApEx exhibitor, you have the freedom to sample and display any products you wish. The show provides the perfect opportunity to promote your food and beverage products, technology, equipment and key service solutions to East Coast foodservice customers, old and new.
In addition to tasting, testing and sampling your products, attendees are treated to expert unique show features and chef demonstrations that showcase the very best in Atlantic Canada’s culinary scene.
The Foodservice industry is looking for your commitment to offer your best products and services in order to help their businesses grow and succeed:
- Highlight your new products and maintain your brand loyalty
- Measure market awareness by surveying attendees about your new ideas and products
- Expand your sales cycle, all face-to-face
- Exhibiting at ApEx is one of the most cost-effective selling opportunities available
- ApEx attracts industry professionals, restaurant owners and managers, chefs, buyers and key decision makers
Owners, chefs, purchasing managers, category managers, and buyers from retail, foodservice, and other business categories such as:
- Bars / clubs, coffee shops, quick service restaurants, government / military, grocery, caterers, hospitals, hotels / resorts, institutional kitchens, restaurants of all types, schools, wholesalers….and many more
ApEx is supported by promotional campaigns, designed to reach the vast majority of foodservice professionals in their regions. They are specifically targeted to attract the most qualified buying audience in Atlantic Canada.
Industry-targeted ads, emails and brochures will be distributed at timely intervals, accompanied by follow-up telephone campaigns.
Show highlights will be featured in the Canadian Restaurant & Foodservice News and monthly CRFA & ApEx e-newsletters. Company logos and web links will be placed on both websites, other relevant industry sites and local media.
For exhibitor inquiries, contact:
Tel: 416-512-8186 ext. 249